Though much of your business thrives in the digital realm, there will always be times when you want to send your customers physical products. Be it books, reports, or nutritional supplements, receiving a physical product can be a huge benefit for your customers. Publishing Services fulfillment handles all the inventory, shipping, and reporting necessary to make sure your customers get what they ordered, on time.
What can the fulfillment team do for me?
Our fulfillment team uses proven checks and balances to make sure your customers receive their products in a timely and cost-effective manner. We track your inventory so it’s there when your customers want it.
When it comes to actually shipping out your products, we offer various delivery methods, and negotiate on your behalf to reduce rates with major shipping carriers.
Our Fulfillment team offers dozens of services, all designed to streamline the fulfillment process and ensure accuracy of shipments. Some of our key services are listed below.
- Advantage Set Up – We can enter item codes, kit codes and inventory receipts into Advantage.
- Inventory and Backorder Management – We monitor inventory levels, make recommendations for reorders, and run the weekly inventory reconciliation process. When products end up on backorder, we’ll monitor the number of backorders for a given kit and how long it’s been on backorder. If there are additional delays we’ll notify your customers of their order status and estimated ship date.
- Reporting – We provide weekly reporting on current inventory stock levels and item usage, as well as monthly reporting on several KPIs.
- Kit prepacks – We can create instructions and processes to pre-insert all components that make up a given package to save time, improve packing accuracy, and increase inventory management efficiency. We store them unsealed so other components may be added later.
- Cost of goods sold cost matching – We’ll capture the actual cost of printed items and purchased products, and enter these prices into Advantage.
- Print buying and product purchasing – We’ll bid out printing needs to find the best price and quality. Then we’ll coordinate the process and see it through from start to finish.
In short, we provide peace of mind. You can rest easy with the knowledge that your customers will get what they want, when they want it.